Join Our Team
We’d love you to join our Dietwise family
Are you seeking purpose-driven work in nutrition and dietetics that will challenge and inspire you? You could be our next highly valued Dietwise team member. We are on the lookout for dedicated, passionate, and above all caring Accredited Practising Dietitians (APDs) with at least 2 years full-time clinical experience to join our awesome team.
A bit about Dietwise
Dietwise is one of Perth’s most established and successful private practices with over 30 years’ of experience, led fearlessly by our Director Sonya Douglas. We pride ourselves in offering a premium nutrition service and reject the ‘one diet fits all’ approach, taking the time to care, listen, support, understand, coach, motivate and fine-tune. We are a super friendly, authentic, fun, and supportive team of humans who work closely together to deliver high-quality dietetic care either face-to-face, via Telehealth or in groups. Our approach is trauma-informed, neurodiversity-affirming and strengths-based. Our 5 values are at the heart of everything we do at Dietwise. Learn more about our values. If you share our values and feel you can help bring these values to life, you belong here.
Nutrition is our jam
Our clinical workload is extremely varied and can be complex at times. It includes but is not limited to chronic diseases such as hyperlipidaemia, diabetes, hypertension and other areas such as GORD and other GIT issues, women’s health, picky/fussy eating food allergies and intolerances, eating disorders, disordered eating and body image issues. Our Dietitians are proudly fat-positive, non-diet, weight-neutral, body inclusive and Health At Every Size® (HAES®) aligned. Using this approach, we acknowledge health behaviours, tackle weight stigma, and embrace respect and embrace diversity and inclusivity. Everyone is welcome at Dietwise. We provide equal and respectful care to all folks, regardless of age, weight, race, religion, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, physical ability/attributes, neurotype, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression and pronouns.
We embrace a holistic approach and a hallmark of Dietwise is to promote strong, lasting bonds within our team and to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team. We have established strong networks with other health professionals working in the same premises including Clinical Psychology, Physiotherapy, Art Therapy, and Eating Disorder Recovery Coaching. This supports us to provide wrap-around care – a bit like a one-stop-shop.
We make you feel at home at Dietwise
We highly value our Dietitians and to make sure you’ll feel right at home with us:
- We provide extensive mentoring and ongoing CPD opportunities to support professional growth and development, including eating disorders
- We meet every 3 weeks as a team. Yes please to coffee and cannoli
- Sonya conducts annual Professional Development Reviews to support your professional growth
- We respect autonomy and support your interests and passions to help develop your own areas of expertise and forge your unique career pathway
- We set you up in your own stunning and cosy room with city views with lots of greenery and quirky decor
- We generously reward your dedication and hard work with a competitive salary and you will feel secure on a permanent contract
- We provide full administrative support by our Care Coordinators
- We love dogs and you’re welcome to bring your dog to work. We have a full support team of instafamous Dietwise Doggos here including top dog Ella, Eddie and Reggie
- We regularly organise social events to decompress, connect and laugh and it is so much fun
Our clinic is in the heart of eclectic North Perth with great coffee, food, cool bars, boutiques, hair salons, gyms and Coles at your doorstep.
What we are looking for
We are looking for that standout Dietitian, someone who works well in collaboration with our team, is interpersonally confident and warm and is interested in a long-term position within a growing, supportive private practice. Professionalism, excellent therapeutic boundaries, cultural competency, self-motivation and self-awareness, and good organizational and time management skills are essential.
Reach out and connect
If you connect with our vibe and want to start a wonderful new chapter in a rewarding career at Dietwise, Sonya would love to have a chat with you. Alternatively, email your CV to Sonya Douglas, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter detailing your point of difference and how your experience, training and expertise make you a great fit for our fabulous team of humans and Dietwise doggos.