Founder + Lead Recovery Coach
Hi, I’m Sabine!
I founded Worth Beyond in response to experiencing a gap in services and support in my own journey to full recovery. Providing a no judgement space and connecting on honesty and understanding is my priority to decrease common feelings of isolation and increase hopefulness.
Worth Beyond specialises in 1:1, online and face-to-face, ED recovery coaching services personalised to the challenges you are currently experiencing and helping you in the here and now to action your recovery goals. I work alongside your team to provide practical support whilst focusing on your strengths to build your life through recovery and beyond the ED. A diagnosis is not required to engage in coaching support.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy- University of Notre Dame
- Certified Recovery Coach- The Carolyn Costin Institute
- Further Eating Disorder Trainings- Australian Centre for Eating Disorders, Perth Children’s Hospital & The Butterfly Foundation
- Youth Mentor
- Pilates Instructor
How I Can Help You:
- Increasing motivation to recovery
- Modelling full recovery
- Establishing and working towards recovery goals
- Identifying and challenging fear foods and food rules
- Improving body image and practising body acceptance/neutrality
- Food and grocery shopping
- Dining out at restaurants and cafes
- Cooking meals
- Clothes shopping
- Support to access literature and educational materials